Sasan Hospital consists of 3 specialized ICU1_ICU2_ICU3
departments, which have 27 ICU beds, operating internally and surgically and
Care is provided in the following patients in the ICU:
1) Patients who have undergone major surgeries and one or more of
their major organs have undergone acute alterations.
2) Patients who need mechanical ventilation with a ventilator machine
3) Patients whose cardiovascular status has been hampered by critical
and emergency situations such as shock, bleeding and accidents.
4) Patients who are unstable following a concussion or brain surgery.
5) Each of the beds in this ward has a monitoring system that is
connected to the central monitor and the patients admitted to the ICU are
constantly monitored through the monitor
There is also a 24-hour anesthesiologist in the ICU ward.
Each ICU unit also has a fully equipped isolation room
(ICU 1) : at the top of Ground floor
(ICU 2) : third floor
(ICU 3) : sixth floor